Sunday, July 26, 2009

Gifts from Daddy!!

God met our need for rent and allowed us to have extra time to pay because Granny didn't mind it being late!!! Thank you Jesus!!!! And I got to order a new cell phone FINALLY!!! I've need a new one for months but my old one was working pretty well so why spend the invisible money??? Then we paid the cell bill and I found a pretty cool REFURBISHED phone online ~ its the Samsung Magnet in orange (just for you, Bethy!) if you want to look it up. And the best part, you ask?? IT WAS COMPLETELY FREE, FREE I TELL YOU!!!!! We didn't even have to pay for shipping!!! It should be here tomorrow and I can't wait!!!!!

So here we are, relatively caught up on the immediate bills and Jere and I wanted some family time away from home last night. But we didn't want to go too far because we are setting up a routine with Lizzie and didn't leave the house til 6pm. So we went and got snocones from the world's BEST stand. Then we went to Panera Bread for some chat time and walked over to Target. Jere said he wanted to get Lizzie some toys because he was tired of not being able to do that. So we got her 3 different toys and some baby food and let her play with the ball in the store!!!! It was great!!!!!

I realized that the way Jere was toward Lizzie last night is how Daddy God is toward us ~ Jere absoluetly enjoys his little girl ~ he's totally in love with her and she enjoys him!!! Jere is forever taking pictures of her and laughing at her silly little faces and playing with her. Last night, he wanted to show his enjoyment of her by giving her new toys to enjoy with him. That is the Father's heart for sure!!!!!

And I enjoy my Daddy's gifts just as Lizzie will enjoy her Daddy's gifts!!!! Such treasures!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Who is Lizzie?

Mommy Mere Pete said...

Lizzie is my nick name for Rachel ~ from her middle name ~ Elizabeth