Sunday, July 5, 2009

9 Months and CRAWLING

That's right folks!!! Rachel is 9 months old and started crawling about a week after she turned 9 months!! Let me see if I can recap it for you (That means I need to remember ~ UGH ~ I'm getting old) ~

6 months ~ she was rolling over from her back to tummy and got two teeth (still just has those two but working on more I'm sure)

7 months ~ She ate her first baby food and some cereal but we stopped after a few weeks because she had tummy trouble

8 months ~ she was transformed into a rollie-pollie and was successfully rolling all over the house and we started baby food again ~ did better this time

Now that she's 9 months she is crawling very well but has times that she doesn't pull out one leg and just scoots ~ Also she is pulling up on just about anything she can reach!!!!!!!!

It's very exciting to see her grow!!! Pictures to come!!!

No comments: