Thursday, February 26, 2009

5 months old!!!

Rachie turned 5 months on Tuesday!!! What a big girl!!!!! New pict comming soon!!!

We went to the doctor yesterday ~ Rachie is 16 pounds and in the 80th percentile for weight. She is 25 inches long and in the 50th percentile for legnth. It was a great visit ~ Jere FINALLY got to meet Dr Stowe and he liked her. Then we went to Dr Amber and got adjusted ~ WOW that feels better for both baby and mommy!!! Soon we hope that Daddy can start going back to Dr Amber!!! Then we went to Car Doctor and WAITED for 3ish hours for them to get some work done on the truck. It was good ~ they have a very comfy couch!!!! And Pete let me drive his truck (I drove it for years when I worked with Meg) to get Sonic drinks!!! That made it better!!!

In other news, we have to get rid of Lady ~ she needs more space than we can give to run and she destroys the house when we leave. The straw that broke my back was when I was gone for less than 2 hours and came home to Rachie's FAVORITE toy destroyed!!!!!!!! I was DONE!!! I don't want a dog anymore!!!

And we have picked names for our next girl (not that I'm preggo) ~ Rebekah Grace!!! What do you think?? Since we have a trend of naming our girls after Mothers of Promise we thought of Sara Ruth or Sara Naomi for the next girl. Our boy is already Kaleb Isaiah (when he comes) or Jeremiah James!!! I love to dream of them!!!! God is soooooo good to make me a mommy!!!!

I guess that's about all for now ~ Happy day!!! Love you all!!!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Rebekah Grace is beautiful! And your new template is very cute!

Mommy Mere Pete said...

thanks a lot!!! Posted Lady on craigslist and already got someone interested!!! We will see!!

Shannon2-24 said...

Her favorite toy.. oh noooo. sad.
Rebekah Grace is nice! My friend here in WA has a Tyler-5 and Rebekah-2

At Meara's 2 month appt. she was 25 inches! We grow 'em tall, wowee.