Monday, January 5, 2009

I got my ears pierced!!!













We pierced Rachie's ears on Saturday Dec 22 with my mom!! The girl in the picts is my mom's boyfriend's daughter, Julie. Julie did it for us!!! She used to work at Claire's and Icing for 2 years and has lots of experience!! Rachie did very well!!!! Of course, she cried but not that bad and it was over pretty fast.
The other night we were at Wal-mart and saw a 5 or 6 year old girl getting her ears pierced. The little girl was not happy about it and tried to cover her other ear to keep it from being done. Jere said he was glad we did Rachie's ears when she was so young because she won't remember it at all.

There are few rites of passage for girls but this is one of them (to me at least)!!! Oh yeah!!! The earrings are pink stars!!!! I love them!!! My baby is getting big for sure!!!

No comments: