Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Ladies and Gentlemen ~ we have TEETH on the way

That's right ~ my suspicions were confirmed on Sunday when G G said she saw a tooth coming in Rachie's mouth!!!!! WOW says the crowd ~ she's young for that!!! The tooth has not actually broken through the gums but its getting close. Also, I cut teeth early ~ got my first one the day before I turned 3 months and the second the day after 3 months. So it seems my little love is taking after her mommy!!! What fun ~ here we go!!!!

2 comments:

Shannon2-24 said...

The comforting begins : )
Oh the pain already? Sorry, Rachel.. you'll get through it.

I plan to get you a great natural rubber teething toy for her.. but it'll be more useful when she's a little bigger & desiring to put a toy in herself. Washcloths are probably the best for now. Yet this toy is so awesome-- you'll like it.. probably in about 2 months we'll send it!

Mommy Mere Pete said...

YIPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! A toy ~ I can't wait!!!!!! Come on what is it???