Monday, May 10, 2010

Not lagging in diligence

So we now have 2 dogs and a daddy who has allergy issues with the dogs. But Jere allows the dogs because he loves me ~ i asked for them. Rachel really loves the dogs but she can't yet ask daddy for a puppy so mommy helped. Jere has been having a difficult time since Ema joined our family and its a bad allergy time of the year.

So Daddy God convicted me of being lazy and not taking care of my beloved and my home. Therefore, i have a new aim ~ each day before bed i will clean the kitchen (that drives ME crazy to have a messy kitchen) and sweep my house for my beloved. I also want to vacuum each day.

I have good news! Today was a success!!!!! Earlier as I vacuumed I was cursing the allergens in my home in the Name of Jesus and telling them to GET OUT OF HERE! I can't wait to see how doing this stuff blesses my hubby and my home and my God!!!

I know that i can't do this stuff without the Lord so I also hope to get up earlier than every one else and spend time with Him! On that note ~ its very late and I need to go to bed now!!!

5 comments:

Beth said...

hi =D

Lump of Clay said...

You can do all things through Christ who strengthens you!

Gledwood said...

I know you can get specially bred hypoallergenic dogs (bit late for that now!)... and that some dogs are meant to be less (or non) allergenic anyhow ~ cairn terriers are said to be like that. It is something to do with their coats...

You might think you're behind in your housework, but trust me your home is probably like an operating theatre compared to mine!!

;->...

Mommy Mere Pete said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mommy Mere Pete said...

Our new puppy is supposed to be hypoallergenic (she is a mini schnauzer) but the main problem is our other dog who is a dalmation and black lab mix

i'm trying to be obedient to the Lord about caring for my home and husband ~ all went well until Thursday when we got home a little after 10pm and i just couldn't force myself to sweep or clean the kitchen before bed ~ its a process and i'm go glad that Jesus is patient with me!

have a great day!!!