Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Call me a super hero

Rachie is 7 weeks old today!!! Last Wednesday we went to my 6 week check up at Nativiti. Rachie weighed 9 pounds 13 ounces!!! I feel like a super hero ~ I'm solely nursing her!!!

When she was born she was 7 pounds, a week later she was 6 pounds. My pedi was concerned about her weight at that point. The next week (when she was 2 weeks old) she weighed 6 lbs 15 oz. Two weeks later (a month old) she was 8 lbs 4.5 oz. My pedi was no longer concerned about her weight and called Rachie Ms. Piggy!! Then she was 10 lbs with clothes at 6 weeks!!!

So like I said, I have reached super hero status. But I really am humbled by it ~ I prayed throughout my pregnancy about being able to nurse successfully!!! God has truly blessed me and answered my prayers!!!! I have had NO problems at all!! Thanks Jesus!!! This Mommy LOVES taking care of her baby and hubby!!! Life is truly good ~ I really got the BEST!!! Jesus, Jere, and Rachie ~ that's what its all about for Mommy Mere Pete!!!!

No comments: