Saturday, September 6, 2008

In other news

My Dad is coming to town this weekend!!!! I can't wait to see him ~ I last saw him in December 0f 2006 when I graduated from college!!! We will also get to see my brother and sister in law!!! Haven't seen them since I was about 11 weeks preggo ~ I'm MUCH bigger now!!!!

I'm learning so much about my Daddy God too!!! He is showing me that He will take care of us and we are where He wants us to be dispite what the world says!!! I have decided to keep my eyes fixed on Him and not get distracted as Peter did (Matt 14). I realized that if it had been up to Jesus all His disciples would have stepped outta that stinking boat and walked on the water to Him. Hey, Jesus, what does it look like to dance on the water to You?????

1 comment:

Shannon2-24 said...

Exciting~ seeing family again.

I like it when Jesus reminds me to keep focus on Him. Such a peaceful place.