Monday, August 25, 2008

Mommy Mere Pete's newest talent








This is the third time that I have tried to post this blog. I've tried to add a video twice and it has not worked either time!! UGH!! You would have loved the video of my newest talent!!! Oh well!! Maybe I can email out the video if you want me to!!!! OR if you or someone you know is a techie, I would LOVE some assistance and direction in this department so I can post other videos of our Rachie-Roo (that's my newest nickname for her!! Who knows how long it will stick!!)

Mean while, back on the farm . . . here are some picts of my newest talent!! What do you think about it??? Let me know!!!






3 comments:

Josh said...

Awesome talent! Circus folks have nothing on you!

I can help you with the video. Give us a call.

Beth said...

i'm waiting for another post

Shannon2-24 said...

how fun ; ) a built-in table